Update: September 1st 2020
The wizard now has a new question. We will now explicitly ask if you want to block reCAPTCHA. The number of different integrations makes universally blocking reCaptcha difficult without causing issues.
If you don’t block reCaptcha, please read the article below on why we block ReCAPTCHA. If you want to block reCaptcha, please follow the instructions below.
If you block reCAPTCHA, Complianz add a placeholder before consent. Read the instructions below to get it right.
Why we block reCaptcha? Read this article for more information.
First. Check the Placeholder.
If you enabled reCaptcha to be blocked. Please check if the placeholder looks like the below image.
Second. Choose what you want to do.
- If you want to keep the placeholder. You’re done.
- You have Contact Form 7 and no placeholder is visible? Read this.
- If the placeholder does not look like the above image. Try to fix it with CSS.
- Do you want a simple text field as placeholder? Add some HTML.
2. I have ContactForm 7 and don’t see a placeholder.
We have made a direct integration for ContactForm 7. If a user does not have
3. Fix the placeholder with CSSIf the placeholder is visible and your willing to add some custom CSS to your theme. You can use the following classes to fix the placeholder:
4 Filter Placeholder and use an HTML field:
You can also choose to delete the placeholder with a filter and use an HTML field. To delete the placeholder before adding the HTML field to your form, you can add the following filter in an MU Plugin or your theme’s functions.php:
Or with CSS:
Now you can add the HTML field in your contact form. Add the HTML field (we will use Gravity Forms as an example) as the last field and add the below HTML. You can choose to remove the last DIV if you don’t want to link to the