Update: September 1st 2020
The wizard now has a new question. We will now explicitly ask if you want to block reCAPTCHA. The number of different integrations makes universally blocking reCaptcha difficult without causing issues.
If you don’t block reCaptcha, please read the article below on why we block ReCAPTCHA. If you want to block reCaptcha, please follow the instructions below.
Specific form implemenations
First. Check the Placeholder.If you enabled reCaptcha to be blocked. Please check if the placeholder looks like the below image.
Second. Choose what you want to do.
- If you want to keep the placeholder. You’re done.
- You have Contact Form 7 and no placeholder is visible? Read this.
- If the placeholder does not look like the above image. Try to fix it with CSS.
- Do you want a simple text field as placeholder? Add some HTML.
2. I have ContactForm 7 and don’t see a placeholder.
We have made a direct integration for ContactForm 7. If a user does not have cookies enabled while submitting a form, the user will get a conditional warning to accept cookies before sending the form. This works with both V2 (separate plugin) and the default integration from ContactForm 7 V3. You can find an example at demo.complianz.io/recaptcha