For this simple, but elegant banner we changed a couple of things:
- Our buttons for example all have Uppercase letters with a bit more letter spacing than our body text.
- Our fonts are not inherited from our theme, so we needed to add the correct family and weight to the fonts.
- We changed to a more rounded banner to inherit the style from our website
- We added a border to the bottom with our color.
- The read more link is now blue!
As you can see, the banner templates are flexible and even simple banners have more changes than you might think. Here is what we did:
/* styles for the entire window, including fonts and bottom border */
border-bottom: solid 8px #29b6f6;
/* styles for the save preferences button, including uppercasing the font and rounding the borders */
/* styles for the read more hyperlink */