A quick overview
For the last month we have been improving our plugin with the help of our users. See or Hall of Fame of the contributors who went far and beyond to test our 3.0 Beta release.
The biggest changes are the technical approach to blocking embedded video’s with placeholders and a new UI for the Cookie Banner settings. The latter will open possibilities for future updates in Cookie Banner templates for current and new privacy laws.
Future plans for Complianz
We have a lot of plans, but to keep it short and sweet:
- Placeholders for Social Media and other iFrames
- Redesign of the user interface to make room for all levels of users and new features.
- Open Source Cookiedatabase with free API call for Complianz users. (cookiedatabase.org)
- Canadian privacy law
- New languages
- Sharing A/B tests with fellow users so templates of high converting banners are for public use.
- Missing any features? Let us know!
Hall of Fame
Thanks to our active users on the forum and on our website. A special thanks goes out to below users for there input, patience, insights and new features!