An integration with the Interico theme Google Maps, also known as Advanced Google Maps, is available as an MU Plugin on GitHub: https://github.com/Really-Simple-Plugins/complianz-integrations/blob/master/Google%20Maps/interico-advanced.php
This integration blocks the Maps API and the inline Interico script that depends on it, prior to consent from the website visitor.
For instructions on the installation of an MU Plugin, please see our earlier article: Adding filters with MU Plugins. Quick & Easy
- Upload the “interico-advanced.php” file to the /wp-content/mu-plugins/ directory on your site.
- Open the WPBakery Frontend Editor and add an “Advanced Google Map” block to the page
- Hover over the Advanced Google Map and click the Pencil icon to adjust the settings
- Hover over the Advanced Google Map once more, and edit the column that contains it by clicking the Pencil icon next to “Column”.
- Scroll down to the field “Extra class name”, enter my-maps-class in this field
If your implementation is correct, you should see results like in the below video.