You are about to add cookies via scripts. That may sound tricky, but it is not.
Below we explain how to do this.
STEP-BY-STEP PLAN ADDING SCRIPTS
- First of all, you check which scripts are placed on your website by third parties. Think of, for example:
- A module of Facebook which enables you to load content from Facebook.
- A script that is loaded from another website, allowing you to show content.
- An I-frame to load occasions from a third party.
- Request these scripts, pixels, and iframes. This is how it looks, for example
- Add them to the Wizard.
Copy and paste the scripts, pixels, and iframes into the Wizard and you’re done. From now on they will be blocked if a user so desires.